Industrial Building Solutions
We supply a large range of geo concrete interlocking blocks to the industrial and manufacturing sectors. Our blocks can be used for a variety of solutions to industrial and manufacturing problems including:
- Segregated recycling and material bays
- Blast walls – protecting personnel from heavy plant explosion risks
- Bund walls – Retaining liquids from spillage
- Buildings – Unheated industrial buildings
- Security barriers
- Safety walkway barriers protecting people from plant
- Building protection – Internal or external building protection from moving plant
- Plant and equipment safety protection
In today’s market cost is a major factor. With this in mind we have developed two innovative concrete mixes which use alternative binders and recycled materials.
Our eco mix uses recycled materials and saves 105kg of Co2 per block. This block is 30% more cost effective than a standard concrete block.
Our geo mix is stronger and more durable than standard concrete with the added bonus of being more cost effective. This block saves 202kg of Co2 per block. Our blocks will help you attain your sustainability goals for your environmental policy.
We manufacture two types of block. Virtabloc and Stackabloc. The main difference between the two is width. The Virtabloc is 600mm wide and the Stackabloc is 750mm wide. Our design team will advise on the best block for your project.
If you are a Project Manager, Works Engineer, Works Civil Engineer, MD, CEO looking for a solution to solve a problem feel free to make contact with us.
We offer a full design, design and build service. We will assess your requirements and our team will then help you design your project. We can provide you with Autocad 2D drawing files and Skectchup 3D files.
Call the number above and or complete our enquiry form to get a quote, Now!