Concrete Batching Plant
What are Concrete Batching Plants?
Concrete batching plants are machines that manufacture concrete from its ingredients: cement, aggregates, water and any additives. We offer both mobile and semi-mobile batching plants. Mobile batching plants provide you with excellent flexibility. Mobile batching plants from fibo intercon are produced in several variants, ensuring that we are always able to cover your specific requirements. Semi-mobile batching plants can be used for many different purposes, as the capacity of the semi-mobile batching plants covers a wide range from 10-80 M³/hour. All semi-mobile batching plants are manufactured to a very high quality.
Why choose a fibo machine?
- More than 70 years in the industry has made Fibo Intercom a leading supplier to the global concrete industry.
- This equipment meets the latest logistics and technology requirements only using state-of-the-art technologies and methods to ensure only the best quality, efficiency and reliability.
- Ease of transport and ease of setup make the batching plants ideal for large scale construction where a quick start or change of sites is necessary.
- High dosing accuracy (1-2%).
- ROI 4-8 months.
- High resale value.
- The pan mixer ensures a uniform concrete quality and the shortest possible cycle time.
- The high quality is also ensured by the integrated control system, which controls and monitors all processes and connected equipment.
- The mobility and small dimension of the machines allow it to produce concrete on sites with limited space. Ease of transport and ease of setup make the batching plants ideal for large scale construction where a quick start or change of sites is necessary.